Hufflepuff Knitter...

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Is there a 12 step program?

I think it must be an adiction...It started as something to do at the Living history museum I worked at. I hated doing it at first it was Cumbersume and akward. Then some saintly German lady Told me I was knitting like an English women and fixed my hands...I was hooked I made 3 starts at scarfs then a very wide long one was made and given to my mother. It was made of a lovely green and brown blended soft yarn, silky and bumpy I did it all in garter stich added some fringe and it was beautiful.
My needles were put away until the passion struck me 2 years later when I bought the Klutz guide to Knitting. I did a few projects out of that then I knitted a hat in the round and fell in love with the process of cirular knitting another hat and my needles were put away yet again, but they have been out steadly now for a year and I don't see them going away anytime soon.

1 Comments:

  • At March 11, 2006 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Life qupte that I like "I am not my sister's keeper, I am mysister. To see more of my life quotes and dish on Starting Over visit me at ##http://www.starting-over-tv.com##

     

Post a Comment

<< Home